Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Closet Challenge: 17-19

I thought you all might be a little tired of seeing my pitiful attempts at modeling clothes so I took the pictures for this post with the shirts on the hangers.  Saturday, I traveled to Louisville to get my hair done (one of my favorite things with one of my favorite ladies).  I didn't do any shopping for clothing but I went along with my mommy to all the places she wanted to stop at which was a nice change.  Typically she runs around doing her stuff during my appointment then we hit all the places I want to go afterwards.  Since I'm still sickly I wore this striped shirt from Anthro.  I've decided that I'm going to resign this shirt to the lounge wear drawer.  It's comfortable but it doesn't really look great on me. 



Sunday was a no dress day and I was off of work Monday so all I did was go on a movie date with John to see my other boyfriend, Ryan Gosling.  I threw on this sweater for the occasion.  I have no idea what brand it is but I do remember that I grabbed it at Dillard's one day because it looked like a good piece to have when I didn't want to make an effort. 


Today, I wore this red JCrew sweater with dress pants.  It was freezing here today so I'm glad I've saved back some of my thicker sweaters.  I got this last year and actually wore it on my first day at my current job.  I especially like the button detail on the bottom left side. 




Also, I broke my rule again.  I purchased two dresses from Mod Cloth.  I wouldn't have but someone who shall remain anonymous (starts with an R, ends with achael my coworker) just HAD to tell me that they were having 70% off. Original price would have been $129 and I only spent $38 dollars, a savings of  $91, so I can't beat myself up too much.  A good sale on cute dresses doesn't come around often and I LOVE dresses.  I'm pretty sure my coworkers thought I didn't even own pants for the first few months as I'm especially found of them in warm weather.  I might allow these dresses to slip into the rotation early to break up the monotony of shirts and sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment