Sunday, January 27, 2013

Closet Challenge: Day 20-24

By going through this project I am noticing that I really need to start making an attempt to purchase a larger variety of colors.  Almost half of my wardrobe is shades of green!  It is my favorite color but I've noticed it really limits my choices, which may be why I'm so bad about repeating the same items and neglecting so many others.  Does anyone had a predominant color in their closet? 

Wednesday I wore this basic v-neck sweater from JCrew.  I paired in with a pair of pants that I like but it turns out that they don't go very well together, hence the picture of the shirt on the hanger.  I'm sometimes guilty of assuming that just because I like two items a lot that they will go well together.  I should have looked in the mirror before I left for work that morning. 



Thursday I wore this pale green sweater from Anthropologie with my dark green AG Stevie pants.  I love the detail of this sweater. 




Friday was another green sweater day.  This one is from Anthropologie as well.  I've actually kept this one around for several years as it's one of my favorites.  I especially like the back.




Saturday I had book club and then hung out with friends so I wore this Anthropologie shirt and my AG Stevie pants in wine.  I grew up right outside of Louisville and love everything about the city's culture which of course means I love the Derby.  Therefore,if it has a horse on it, I will buy it. I especially like this one because the pattern is only on the back.




I didn't go anywhere today but friends came over so I did get dressed.  This is from Anthropologie as well.  I like this shirt so much that I have it in gray as well. I'm really liking the high-low trend right now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment