Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Closet Challenge: Day 51 - 55

Monday was a sick day so this is what I wore on Tuesday.  The whole outfit is JCrew.  I don't wear t-shirts a lot just because I rarely have the urge to buy them but I liked this one when I saw it at the outlet. 


Wednesday I wore this green sweater from Anthro.  I got this during Black Friday this year and I love that I can wear it all the way into summer if needed.  I couldn't get a good picture of the back but it is gathered the same way that the front is but with a ribbon instead of buttons.




Thursday I wore this cream poncho sweater from Anthro.  My mom actually washed this one day and I thought it was a gone for good.  A big hole developed it for no reason.  She was able to patch it though and you can barely see where it was. 


AND HERE IT IS!  After 55 days, MY FINAL OUTFIT! This tank is from Anthro and is my no-bra shirt.  Anything that has a built in bra is a winner for me and this was too cute to pass up when it went on sale last year. 




All in all, this actually turned out to be a really fun and rewarding experiment. When I started, I thought that I would end up discovering that I make a lot of bad decisions when I buy items but I actually discovered the opposite.  I pick quality items that I don't tire of, for the most part.  I just do this a little too often, maybe.  :)  I'm only getting rid of a few items that don't fit right, but I didn't discover anything that made me think, "Why in the world did a buy this?"  If anyone has ever thought of doing this, I say go for it!  Maybe I'll even do this for spring/summer (after my annual birthday and Easton shopping trips, of course).  Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment