Sunday, February 24, 2013

Closet Challenge: Day 44-50

I'm so close to being done!  I evaluated my closet the other day and only about 1/4 of it is remaining to be worn.  Here is what I knocked out this week.

Monday I was off work so mom came up to go to lunch, browse around some shops and take Jackson to her house for a few days.  I worn this Anthro sweater with a brown tank and jeans.



Tuesday I wore this dusty blue sweater from Anthro.  I don't wear this one very often because I'm never sure what to wear with it.  The shape just doesn't seem to go well with the style of jeans I wear.  This may be a discard but I will be really upset if I do.



Wednesday I wore this bright purple silk shirt from JCrew.  I love the color of this shirt especially since I don't often wear bright colors.  Now that I'm thinking more about what I wear and purchase I should buy more items in this color because I think that it looks really great with my hair color and skin tone. 



Thursday I had a doctor appointment really early in the morning in Louisville so I was going for comfort, especially since I had to drive right back to Bloomington and go to work.  I wore this Anthro sweater and my AG Stevie pants.  I'm going to keep this shirt but I'm going to resign it to loungewear because it wrinkles badly and it is a little thin. 


Friday I wore this cream sweater from Anthro.  I got this during Black Friday this year.  My mom actually spotted it and wanted me to purchase it in a bright coral color (I should listen to her more) but I opted for the cream instead because the coral scared me a little.  It's super soft and super comfortable.  I couldn't get a good shot of the back but it is actually gathering in the middle of the back to make it lay prettily over your behind. 



Saturday and Sunday were both lounge days so that's it for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment