Saturday, February 2, 2013

Closet Challenge: Day 25-29

Here are this week's outfits.  I'm really starting the feel the urge to wear repeats/things that I broken the rules and purchased but I persevered another work week!

Monday was my next discard discovery.  I've had this shirt for several years and I refuse to admit that I've outgrown it in the boobs.  When I first got this, my chest was a cup size smaller.  Now that I no longer have my early 20's body, it's a little too tight in the top. 


On Tuesday I wore this dress from Anthro that I got last winter.  I like this dress because it's a really heavy and stretchy material. I don't have to worry about it laying oddly or wrinkling.



Wednesday and Thursday were JCrew days.   I wore this green cashmere sweater followed by this gray sweater dress.  I will never get rid of these.  I can't even remember when I got them but I know I've had them for several years and that they were purchased at the same time.  I know that I don't really venture into a variety of stores for my clothes but it's because Anthro and JCrew have proven that their items are worth the cost.  I rarely have to to get rid of something from them because it has fallen apart or worn too much over the years. I may like to shop a little too much but I like to think that I'm smart about my purchases.



On Friday, I wore this navy blue sweater that I purchased at Von Maur about three years ago.  It's a little hard to put a jacket over because the sleeves bunch and it is very bulky but I keep it because it's really soft and comfortable.  That's another thing about my shopping style.  Unless it's for a very special occasion, I will not buy something if it's uncomfortable.  To me, it may look cute but if you're not comfortable in it than you won't feel cute which defeats the purpose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment