Thursday, February 7, 2013

Closet Challenge: Day 30-35

Here are days 30 through 35!  Saturday I wore a plain black tee from JCrew.  It was really basic so I don't think you all need a picture.  Sunday we hosted a Superbowl party and I wasn't rooting for any particular team so I went neutral with this pink tee from JCrew. 




Monday I wore the gray version of the green Anthro shirt that I wore a week or so ago.  I paired it with my wine Stevie pants.


Tuesday was this dusty peach sweater and green skirt, both from Anthro.  I especially love the sweater because the detail is so pretty.





My JCrew Anytime dress in red was for Wednesday.  I usually wear it with heels but I decided to try it out with my black riding boots.  I liked the combo and will definitely do it again (once I'm able to wear this again :) ). 


Today I wore this shell and matching cardigan from the Gap.  It has little birds on it which are adorable.  I have a matching scarf but I thought that would be overkill. 



No comments:

Post a Comment