Friday, February 15, 2013

Closet Challenge: Day 36-43

Last Friday I knocked out two shirts at once.  I wore a black jersey shirt that I got from Old Navy a few years ago with a Kensie fringed sweater vest. 



Last weekend was pretty low key so I only knocked out one shirt.  I went to Louisville for a lady day with my friend Lyndsey and wore this basic black shirt.  I actually bought this to be a swimsuit cover up but it didn't quite work.  Sunday was a no dress day.



Monday I wore this dress from Modcloth.  This was one of the dresses I bought when I broke a rule and bought two new items.  I mentioned earlier that I would allow myself to go ahead and wear these as an exception.  I'm still holding out with the other one.



I picked my Anthro navy blue shirt dress for Tuesday.  It's corduroy and really comfortable.  I wish more designers made dressed shaped like this one.



Wednesday I chose a patterned tank with a red JCrew cardigan over it.  Birds are everywhere lately.  I actually got this one from Target for under $20.




Yesterday I decided to be brave with my outfit choice.  I've seen the red and pink combination on celebrities like Emma Stone and SJP but never really tried it before.  What better day to do it than Valentine's Day?! I was satisfied with the outcome.  Top and bottom are JCrew.




Today I repeated my Gap bird shell (which is allowed since it is a layering piece) and topped it with my JCrew velvet blazer.  I've had this for several years and keep it because I love it too much to ever get rid of it.  If it ever goes out of fashion I'll store it back until the trend comes back around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment